Welcome to Bitcoin Trade Namibia
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bitcoin Trade Namibia’s Website.
‘Bitcoin Trade Namibia’ registered as Mostert Fourty Seven Investments CC/2010/5723 and defensive name Coin Trade Namibia D/2020/1423 is incorporated at:P.O. Box 2894, 11 Troupant Street, Hochland Park, Windhoek
Khomas – 9000, Namibia
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Bitcoin Trade Namibia’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Namibia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- All trades are final when payment is made to Bitcoin Trade Namibia in either fiat or Bitcoin, and we will not be held liable for any loss of funds which arise from a user or customer providing us with incorrect wallet addresses or failing to collect their order within a period of 3 (days).
- All trades done using our service have maximum turnaround time of up to 72 hours. All trades initiated by you must account for the possibility that trades will not be processed within the average turnaround timeframe of 30 minutes.
- If the trade is for purchasing purposes this applies only to when the trade has been paid for.
- All completed trades not collected by customers after 48 hours will be charged a 5% of total order amount storage fee in BTC per 24 hours until the order is retrieved.
We only employ the use of first party cookies to retrieve user details for each visit. Cookies are used in some areas of our site to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for users visiting.
Unless otherwise stated, Bitcoin Trade Namibia and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bitcoin Trade Namibia. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://bitcoin-namibia.trade for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://bitcoin-namibia.trade
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://bitcoin-namibia.trade
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://bitcoin-namibia.trade
Redistribute content from Bitcoin Trade Namibia (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Bank of Namibia, The Namibia Financial Institutions Supervisory Authority, The Payment Association of Namibia and The Financial Intelligence Centre;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail using our contact form.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Bitcoin Trade Namibia’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
Bitcoin Trade Namibia reserves the right to share certain customer details and resulting transaction records with The Bank of Namibia, The Namibia Financial Institutions Supervisory Authority and/or The Financial Intelligence Centre of Namibia if it deems at any time that fraudulent and/or criminal activities are being performed on this website.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Bitcoin Trade Namibia is not a financial institution as defined by Namibian law. We do not provide any financial advice; all transactions are done at your own risk. By using this site you agree to sufficiently educate yourself on the risks of Bitcoin.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for any financial loss resulting from transactions performed on this site
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.